MAKE PERFECT CAKE POPS! with Sweet Sticks…
Do you love Cake Pops, but can’t quite figure out how to make them perfect or.. you have you tried making them before but you ended up with an ugly mess?
If you’ve been wanting to try the latest trend in the cake world – cake pops; but it all just seems too complicated, OR you were brave enough to try but got a lumpy, messy disaster – then Learn How To Make Cake Pops is exactly the class you need.
The truth is, cake pops may look easy to make – and they are, as long as you’ve got the right skills to do them. Most people give it a try and end up with chocolate that seizes, misshapen pops. or they just make such a mess they give up. However, if you know the right techniques and tips from the beginning, you can start making amazing cake pops right away! I wasted hundreds of dollars and hours on trying to get it right, and my frustration led me to creating this online class so that you don’t need to make the very expensive mistakes that I did.
Miranda Piotrovska – founder and owner of Sweet Sticks, Learn How To Make Cake Pops and Co-Owner of Capture Your Cake.
Miranda came into this world while pregnant with her son Jacob and while suffering insomnia in the early months of pregnancy. In the early morning she stumbled upon the ‘cake pop’ from an American blog and she knew at that moment that’s what she wanted to be making – cake pops!
She was fortunate to visit London and learn from some of the best cake pop artist they have. Mixing her two passions – desserts and creativity has been a dream come true for Miranda. Her motto ‘love what you do’ is her reason for Sweet Sticks.
WHAT YOU LEARN…
Video 1: Equipment & ingredients
Organization plays a big part in making the perfect cake pop. Without the proper equipment or ingredients (they aren’t hard to find, or expensive, no matter where you live), you’re fighting an uphill battle that you’re destined to lose. So in Video 1, we cover the basics — all equipment and ingredients you need to make the perfect cake pop.
Video 2: The Simple Yet Perfect Cake Recipe!
It should be obvious, but the perfect cake pop starts with the perfect cake recipe. I’ll reveal the 5-ingredient recipe that blows all others away. It took me weeks of trial and error to get this part right. You’re learning it in one short, simple video that you can use each and every time to turn out perfect cake pops without fail.
Video 3: The Frosting that Makes Good Cake Pops Great!
An often-overlooked aspect of the cake pop process, the frosting either makes your cake pop “just okay” or truly puts it into another level. Again, a lot of trial and error was involved here, and you can learn from my mistakes. Don’t waste time experimenting. Try this one recipe and technique and you’re home free.
Video 4: Making, Measuring and Rolling Your Cake Balls so they Look Like they Came from a Professional Baker, not an Amateur
This is one of the steps that’s often-overlooked and it winds up making what would otherwise be a crowning achievement look like an amateurish mistake. Watch this video and you’ll understand the true techniques of the pros.
Video 5: My Personal Recipe for Melting Wilton’s Candy Melts
This is often seen as one of the hardest techniques to learn in cake pop making. In reality, if you follow the techniques and ‘recipe’ in this video, you’ll see how easy it can actually be. My ‘recipe’ will leave you with a beautiful, smooth, perfect coating consistency to dip your cake pops into.
Video 6: My Personal Recipe for Melting Merken’s Candy Melts
The most popular brand by far but probably the most difficult to melt before knowing my “Merkens recipe.” When complete, you will have beautiful, smooth, perfect coating consistency to dip your cake pops into so you can choose which is better suited for your particular style.
Video 7: The Professional’s Secrets to Dipping and Decorating (The “Icing on the Cake,” so to Speak)
This is where I show you how to truly make your cake pops stand out. Dipping and decorating are normally reserved for only the most confident or advanced cake pop makers. That will all change once you watch this video.
- FREE BONUS #1 E-Book with Techniques, Recipes and More: Along with the 7 full-length video modules, you’ll also be getting my instantly downloadable e-book that includes all of the information in the videos in e-book format…perfect for referring back to again and again on your cake pop journey.
- FREE BONUS #2: An Exclusive Invitation to My PRIVATE Facebook Group: Want to interact with myself and other expert cake pop artists from around the world one-on-one? Now’s your chance. As part of this entire package, you’ll receive membership in an exclusive club — a forum where you can ask questions, share your successes and get ongoing tips from advanced cake pop pros and have ME for any questions you may have along your cake pop journey.
- FREE BONUS #3: How to Perfect the “Ice Cream Cake Pop”: Once you’ve mastered the standard cake pop technique, you can use it to make truly innovative creations like the ice cream cake pop! Just wait until you see this. It’s truly one of my favorites!
- SPECIAL FREE BONUS #4: EXTRA FREE BONUS: Tips & Tricks Only the Pros Know I hold nothing back in this course. So throughout all of the modules, I sprinkle in the tips and tricks I’ve learned that are normally reserved for only professional cake poppers. In a nutshell, if I know it, you’ll know it.
- BONUS #5: MINI DESIGN TUTORIALS: I don’t want your cake pop journey to end with me at just making the perfect pop. I want you to gain the confidence so you can make other beautiful cake pop designs. I upload weekly mini design tutorials in the secret Facebook group just for members only. And with your one off purchase you get instant access to all past videos and future ones of course!
SOME OF THE DESIGN TUTORIALS YOU GET FREE ACCESS TO THROUGH OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
– Anyone who is interested in creating perfect, professional looking cake pops
– Anyone who wanted to improve their cake pop making skills
– Anyone who wants to learn a new skill and loves sweet treats
– Anyone who is sick to death of failed cake pop attempts
THIS ENTIRE PACKAGE IS A ONE-OFF PAYMENT OF ONLY $29!
How does this course differ from other online cake pop courses?
Learn How To Make Cake Pops is the only online class which takes you through the entire cake pop process from start to finish, and then gives you additional support and inspiration once you finish the class. I spent hours on YouTube, Google and Craftsy trying to find a definitive guide which covered all of the process as well as the professional secrets and couldn’t find one. this class gives you everything you need to know in one place and you can refer to is as often as you like.
I watched a few YouTube tutorials prior to taking the Learn How To Make Cake Pops course and always fell short of a perfect cake pop. After taking the course, I am now proud to take my cake pops to events and have in fact taken orders from friends and family!
Still not sure if it’s for you? Here’s the nitty gritty:
When I can enrol?
Immediately. Once you’ve enrolled in it, within 5 minutes you can be learning how to make beautiful pops.
How long does it take to do all the modules?
As long as you like! You can sit through all the videos and join the private Facebook group immediately, or take your time with them.
Does my class purchase expire?
Never. You own the entire class and it’s yours to watch and use at your leisure. there is no expiry date, so feel free to take your time making your way through the videos.
But there are so many free resources out there, why should I buy this class?
It’s pretty simple. To save you the grief and to give you the CORRECT techniques right from the start and to give you the ongoing support.
What if I don’t like the class?
No problem. If it’s not your thing, let us know within 30 days of purchase and we’ll buy it back from you in full.
After watching your tutorials, I found out how to properly melt the chocolate and coat the balls. They now look 100% better.The videos are very easy to understand and follow, and the pdf is excellent too.
I would recommend this course to anyone, especially beginners like me. 🙂